Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm a ____ing BELIEVER _____ing updated + observations as to comments.

by LaFeminista

Oh Jeez

Every five days for one hundred days we had an Exxon Valdez spewing into the gulf.

I'm sticking with my estimate of 65,000 barrels a day giving 6.5 million versus the official 5 million barrels flooded into the gulf.

Say 273,000,000 gallons of crude oil.

Plus

1,500,000 million [oops back to work] gallons of Corexit dispersant.

They think I am going to swallow the story that it has all dispersed, and we can now go back to watching whatever mindless piece of celebrity misadventure there is to take our minds off reality?

Sure I'm a ___ing believer!

Hey presto no oil plumes

Hell Yes I'm a ___ing believer!

Hey presto hardly anything dead at all

Slap me silly I'm a __ing believer!

Nothing to see here now move a long

Holly shit I'm a __ing Believer!

Drill Baby Drill

Bring it on, I'm a ___ing believer!

"The vast majority of the oil has now been contained, it's been skimmed, Mother Nature has done its part, it's evaporated," Carol Browner NOAA

Heck of a job Browner!



continued at Daily Kos...