Friday, July 30, 2010

Energy HOME: Steps toward a solar life ...

by A Siegel

Every day, I strive to Make Energy CENTS from the Home to the Globe.  Whether programming the thermostat to low temperatures overnight to providing comments on national energy policy drafts to opening discussions as to Energy COOL technologies and concepts, my efforts to Energize America to a prosperous, climate friendly future cross a broad spectrum.

To be clear and blunt: there is NO SILVER BULLET solution. In my own life, every year sees more 'investment' in energy efficiency, new ways to think about / execute conservation from what food we buy to our travel choices, and ways to help remediate the damage I inevitably cause to the planetary system's ability to support my children's children to the seventh generation and beyond.



continued at Daily Kos...