Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Last Most Beautiful

by erratic

Well, fall's here, it fell on me this Sunday while drinking beers at a street concert in Annapolis. There were a few hard-core frolickers who kept dancing when the wind and the rain set in, but I got all cold and shivery and dragged my co-partiers inside where it was warm. Sunday started in sun and ended in cold, and since then, I celebrate each luxury-moment of sunwarmth I find. I regret all the wasted moments of Summer 2010 and vow to scramble like that squirrel from the Ice Age series to savor every last moment of sun before darkness and death set in for the winter.

So much for beauty! Admittedly, I'm SAD. I have had to reject my Canadian origins and live with you Sunlanders, in the interests of my sanity. Which also requires celebrating moments of beauty. So help me out here, what was your last most beautiful moment?



continued at Daily Kos....