Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear Mr. President, The Time is NOW

by whoknu

Right now, I sit here completely uninspired and I am angry!  I feel helpless.  I want to change. I want to break my addiction but I can't do it alone. You are our Leader and you need to start acting the part.  You speak for us and you need to start saying the right words.  You were elected to lead us, and you need to start NOW. That's right LEAD.  You are our Leader. If not now, when? The Gulf of Mexico oil volcano is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY! We need to start acting as if our lives depend on solving this problem, because the truth is, they do. We have had our Crude Awakening.  The time is now to show the country what we must do.  You know what we have to do.  We need to take this disaster, this National Emergency, and use it to make a bold turn towards changing the paradigm.  You see, this ship is headed for an ice berg and we need you to pull the wheel hard to the left or we are all doomed.  

continued at Daily Kos....