Friday, May 28, 2010

DE-AL: In-depth interview on energy, environment w/John Carney

by Cpt Robespierre

On May 20th, I interviewed U.S. House candidate John Carney on energy and the environment, for my internet radio show at the University of Delaware. You can listen to the full show here (mp3). Full Disclosure: I worked as an intern on John Carney's House campaign from February through May this year. This interview was conducted through my show at the university, and the campaign and Mr. Carney were only told the overall topic in advance. Since John Carney has been vocally opposing offshore oil drilling off Delaware (and the other areas the President plans to open), I feel this interview somewhat qualifies as "earned media" attention, especially in light of the BP Deepwater Horizon disaster. The campaign has authorized me to publicize the interview here, although I no longer work there and they have not read this ahead of time.

continued at Daily Kos....