Friday, October 22, 2010

League of Conservation Voters Dirty Dozen for 2010: Part 3--Three Toxic Tea Partiers

by Neon Vincent

Earlier this week, I profiled three candidates on the the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) Dirty Dozen list who are running for the House of Representatives.  Yesterday, I continued my series with Part 2--Four Filthy Senators.  Both of these diaries described the anti-environmental records of candidates who consistently vote (or promise to vote) against clean energy and natural resource conservation.

Join me over the fold for part 3, in which I profile the final three GOTeaP senate candidates on the LCV's list, all of whom put the Tea in GOTeaP.  I also include a first from the LCV--a propostion has been named to the list, making this a Dirty Baker's Dozen.  Most important of all, I include action items for their Democratic opponents and the No on 23 campaign.



continued at Daily Kos....