Sunday, August 1, 2010

Heads of the EPA, History/Scuttlebutt Condensed Version

by War on Error

The other day Jamess and I were spontaneously wondering (and we can assume others may be, too)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EPA?

When was it either gutted or compromised?

So, the following is the Crib Note version of Administrators of the EPA from it's inception to date, which includes info on where they came from and where they went after heading  

The Environmental Protection Agency

Some Administrators are really, really.....um....(how can I say this nicely) 'interesting' while others are.... underwhelming.  I think what I unearthed helps explain some things going on with mountain tops and oil gushers.  You be the judge, but I can't wait for your input because, together the dKos community can connect dots better than most!

Enjoy!



continued at Daily Kos...