Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fishgrease: Problems with Money Shot

by Fishgrease

Yo, Boomers. In yesterday's diary, I renamed the LMRP Cap process that BP is now trying, Money Shot. Apart from any technical fitness of that name, I meant for BP to basically give all their money to people along the Gulf Coast, without those folks having to resort to litigation. Just give it to them. Just hand it to them. All BP's money from all their U.S.A. production. Now. Money Shot. I had some complaints that the technical aspects of Money Shot I discussed were, Stream of Thought... too difficult to understand. Covering simple things that the Unified Command BP LMRP teams have obviously thought of and accounted for... therefore showing arrogance on my part. Generally poorly written, a weak attempt at humor, as was that entire diary and all my other diaries. All these complaints are valid. All of them are accurate. My Bad. So leap the heap with me, Boomers, and I'll try to do this better. I'll also discuss some recent rumors regarding the demise of the LMRP, before it's even tried once.

continued at Daily Kos....